Open Research Information at TIB
The Lab Open Research Information (LORI) pursues the goal of making information about research activities interoperable, findable, reusable and accessible in open infrastructures.
- We foster a commons of open research information
- We are committed to ethical and responsible handling of research information.
- We are guided by the FAIR principles.
- We promote open source software for handling research information.
- We support knowledge organisations in presenting their scientific output.
- We work with and on open standards for describing research information, such as CERIF or the Core Data Set for Research.
- We connect experts from research and administration.
We consider ourselves as a competence centre for the open source software VIVO. Learn more about our commitment, our service portfolio and our developments and materials.