B!SON can be customised with institution-specific information and thus supplement information services on publishing and open access for researchers.
In such an institution-specific B!SON version, information on local funding conditions can be displayed for the journals identified by the recommendation algorithm. These are immediately recognisable through coloured badges. More information on the logic of the coloured badges can be found here.
In addition, contact information and further links can be provided. Here you will find information on all customisation options.
What is the procedure for setting up a B!SON version for my institution?
- Please contact us at bisontibeu.
- We will set up a preliminary B!SON version for your institution.
- We provide you with a template for the list of journals covered by contracts (central cost coverage, discounts).
- You check the details of your institution in this provisional B!SON version and notify us of any necessary changes.
- You send us back a list of the journals covered by contracts at your institution.
- We apply the changes to your B!SON version and enter the journals covered by contracts.
- We give you feedback when the B!SON version is finalised.
- You integrate the B!SON version on your website, e.g.:
- via a simple link with explanatory text
- via link with B!SON logo
- via iFrame
- If there are any changes on your site (funding conditions, journals covered by contracts, contact information), send us a short email. We will then apply the changes.