Welcome to TIB Projects. Here you will find the websites of various funded projects carried out at TIB – Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology, as well as various thematic focal points and service and consulting offers provided by TIB for third parties.
- B!SON – Bibliometric and Semantic Open Access Recommender Network
- ConfIDent – A Service for Open Research Information on Conferences
- ConDIDI – Conference Digital Identifier Integration
- DELFT: The Digitization of the Collection of Ethnological Films
- ExpResViP – Exploitation of research results through visual patent retrieval
- FAIRIO – FAIR Research Information in Open Infrastructures
- GESAH: Digitisation and specialist indexing of the Individual Graphic Sheets of the Collection of Architect Albrecht Haupt
- Gestapo.Terror.Places in Lower Saxony 1933–1945
- iART – An interactive analysis and retrieval tool for supporting image-oriented research processes
- KOALA – Establishing financing solutions for open access publications through library consortia
- Leibniz Data Manager – A CKAN Distribution for Research Data Management by TIB and Leibniz University of Hannover
- NursingAI – Redefining Nursing Skills for AI and robotization in health care
- OPTIMETA – Stärkung des Open-Access-Publikationssystems durch offene Zitationen und raumzeitliche Metadaten
- OSCAR - Online, open learning recommendations and mentoring towards Sustainable research CAReers
- Remember Me! – Digitally unlocking memories and places
- SALIENT: Search as Learning – Investigating, Enhancing and Predicting Learning during Multimodal Web Search
- SCOAP³-DH – Sponsoring Consortium for Open Access Publishing in Particle Physics - Deutsche Hochschulen
- TAPIR – TeilAutomatisiertes Persistent-Identifier-basiertes Reporting
- TrenDTF – Aufbereitung und Analyse der Deutschen Forschungsberichte zur Indikatorik von Forschungsaktualität und -trends
- VIVA – Visual Information Retrieval in Video Archives
An overview of all projects that are being carried out at TIB or in which TIB is involved can be found here.
In the TIB Labs we present experimental services, beta versions and prototypes that are not (yet) in regular operation at TIB.
- ConRec: TIB Conference Recording Service and scientific Videoproduction
- Implementation and Support of NextGen Books
- Open Research Information at TIB
We provide an overview of the services and advice offered by TIB to other institutions here.